Forget The Headache Of Snow Removal In Logan
January 15, 2023
Winter is finally here and it is time to unpack your coats, dust off your sleds, and wax your skis. The snow-covered ground can create new recreational options for you and your friends. However, the snow can also be a hassle and a safety hazard. If you want a clear pathway that allows people to easily walk onto and around your property, Green Leaf Landscaping is the best place for snow removal in Logan.
What Snow Removal Services Consist Of
When we provide snow removal services, we go above and beyond to ensure that the ground is safe to drive and walk on after we have finished. Some of the steps that we take to achieve this include:
- Snow plowing: We use large trucks and blades to plow the snow away from buildings and parking lots.
- Snow blowing and shoveling: To remove snow from sidewalks and delicate areas of the landscape, we will put away our heavy plows and use shovels and snow blowers to clear a path.
- Hauling and banking snow: The snow can either be completely removed from your property or it can be stacked in large piles and placed in an area that is not being used.
- Ice removal: After the snow is removed, salt and deicer products are placed on the concrete and pavement areas to melt the ice and create a safe space to walk.
After the snow removal process is over, you should be able to safely walk and drive around your property with ease.
How To Prepare For Your Snow Removal Service
Once the snow has fallen, a professional snow removal company will do all of the work to clear the snow and ice from the property. However, there are a few things that you can do before the snow falls to make their job a little easier and further protect your property.
Once there is a blanket of snow covering the property, it can be impossible to tell where the parking lot ends and the landscape begins. To let the snow plow know where to go, you should set up tall markers around the perimeter of the parking lot and other vital areas. Make sure to mark all ditches, parking blocks, and curb stops.
If there are large cracks, gaps, or uneven areas on the pavement or sidewalk, they should be fixed before the snow falls. Uneven ground can cause more damage to the sidewalk when removing the snow.
Having trash, fallen limbs, and other debris on the property can also make it difficult to properly remove the snow and ice. Before the snowstorm hits, it is always a good idea to inspect the property and remove any objects that should not be there.
The Pros And Cons Of Professional Snow Removal Services
Some of the pros of hiring a professional snow removal company include:
- You don't need any special equipment
- You don't have to have any special skills
- It doesn't take a long time for the snow to be removed from the property
- You don't need to constantly monitor the weather
There aren't really any cons to hiring a professional snow removal company. There is a common misconception that you can save money by removing the snow yourself. However, buying deicer products and snow removal equipment can be costly.
Reliable Snow Removal Services With Green Leaf Landscaping
If you are looking for a hassle-free way to remove the snow and ice from your Logan property, contact Green Leaf Landscaping today! We use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to create a safe outdoor space during the snowy season.